![Black Desert Online - General Valkyrie Overview by Amouu [NA/ENG-Voiceover!] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ItYy_oesCEI/hqdefault.jpg)
My attempts at a Valkyrie general overview guide! Please leave comments and concerns in the comments section. Let me know if I forgot anything and if I should continue to produce more content as such? I didn't go over Valkyrie gear builds because in the current state of BDO there is quite a few different build routes to go, and I wanted to avoid starting any disputes as to what gear set is best for what stage of the game you're currently in. The soundtrack used for the video is linked here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJRYI... Credit goes to the original uploader. Shout out to everyone who supported the idea of this videos eventual release, much love to everyone with their wonderful ideas for the video. No copyright infringement was intended in the making of this video, all songs used were used solely for entertainment purposes. Will be adding annotations for times to skip ahead to in the description here once the video has fully uploaded. PS: My GS at the time of this videos making was 508 Thank you once again everyone! Have a great day. Introduction: 0:00 Playstyle Preference: 1:38 Stats: 4:05 Skills: 5:08 Skill Add-Ons: 9:10 Skill Tips: 10:40 Combo Guide: 14:38 Outro: 19:12
Black Desert Online - General Valkyrie Overview by Amouu [NA/ENG-Voiceover!] - YouTube |
| 441 Likes | 441 Dislikes |
| 26,267 views views | 2,250 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 30 Oct 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét