
►Today in Dirty Bomb we will be going over the new Alienware themed Cases! In fact I will unbox the two Alienware Cases I got, check it out! TO GET THE ALIENWARE CASES: https://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveawa... Also I'll be going over some of the interesting points that the Exedore (SD Dev) mentioned during a stream they had. Please note that this is not meant to be all encompassing, as this video would have went on for a while, so I just went over some of the ones that were most interesting EDIT: Some things I didn't cover in the video 1) The devs are looking into how to trade "down" cards 2) Plans to add more melee weapons (bonesaw for Sawbonez) 3) Implementation of a solo shooting range 4) One day will have user map creation 5) No plans to revert aim punch/flinching 6) No new stopwatch/objective maps anytime soon ►I do apologize for sounding tired in this video!! ►As always please be sure to hit that LIKE button! If you are new to the channel, be sure to browse through my videos, I do loads of Dirty Bomb Content. ►Also if you guys got the Alienware keys, let me know what you guys got in your cases! ►MUSIC: Music used: Fire Within by Jens Kiilstofte https://machinimasound.com/music/fire... Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...)
Dirty Bomb | How to Get Free EXCLUSIVE Alienware Cases, Upcoming Changes, and More! - YouTube |
| 110 Likes | 110 Dislikes |
| 9,009 views views | 129,882 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 9 Jul 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét