
►Today in Dirty Bomb, I'll be playing some competitive match making with Renpsy, trying to reach the rank of Cobalt! We played around 3 matches but sadly the reality of competitive match making set in. Check out Renpsy's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RPMPsy ►All of these matches were utter stomps. Renpsy and I spent an hour trying to find a decent match but a lot of the issues with competitive right now is that there simply aren't enough players, so the pool is small. ►My goal for this series, Road to Cobalt, is to reach the rank of Cobalt (anything) in competitive match making. If I get there, one day, I'll go on to try to get Elite but... I don't think I'm that good :P But in the event I do hit Cobalt, I'll continue this series as ROAD TO ELITE!! ►MUSIC: Music used: Pitch Black by Jens Kiilstofte https://machinimasound.com/music/pitc... Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...)
Dirty Bomb | ROAD TO COBALT Episode 1 (Dirty Bomb Competitive Matchmaking Gameplay!) - YouTube |
| 237 Likes | 237 Dislikes |
| 13,096 views views | 129,882 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 10 Oct 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét