
►Today I want to talk about an interesting topic that was brought up on the subreddit for Overwatch a few weeks ago -Lootbox drop rates! That plus I spent my entire afternoon rewatching my own loot box openings and tallying them up. I want to rip my eyes out. SOME NOTES: -30% of Overwatch crates contain credits (more info at pcgamesn.com) - Loot boxes drop rates were nerfed so Legendaries showed us less (since Closed Beta) -Every Loot Box is guaranteed at least 1 item Rare (or higher) -None of the numbers here are confirmed by Blizzard, though I'd say it's pretty accurate -Legendaries are said to have a "pity" ceiling, where after X number of boxes, you get a guaranteed Legendary -this is unconfirmed but I figured I'd mention MORE INFO: http://www.pcgamesn.com/overwatch/ove... Thank you Ourobouros https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/co... *Channel Banner and Logo made by Tomographic (HIT HIM UP IF YOU WANT AWESOME ARTWORK DONE!) https://twitter.com/ItsTomographic https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOt5...
Everything We Know About Overwatch Loot Box Drop Rates!! (Zarya Gameplay) - YouTube |
| 441 Likes | 441 Dislikes |
| 14,573 views views | 129,882 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 20 Jun 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét