
►So not exactly an "I'm moving on" type video from me, more of an... update explanation on why it is taking so long to pump out a new video for Overwatch. https://www.twitch.tv/kandyrew In short, I think it's a combination of a bit of burn out from me, the community changing, and the overall vibe of the game (friends don't play the game anymore, a lot of OW YTers have moved on, etc) I get the game has been out for nearly 3 years now, but honestly I've been slowly burning out for the last year or so - and we've seen plenty of other content creators and pros quit the game over that time span. I don't plan on quitting Overwatch or anything, but honestly it's becoming painful to try to squeeze out content for it at the rate I'm going. I'm not interested in Fortnite at all, but I enjoy PUBG a lot - but overall I'm unsure of where to go from here. Streaming has been hella fun, so maybe we'll push more of that. Let me know your thoughts. ►https://twitter.com/kAndyREW ►MUSIC: mostly epidemicsounds
It's Getting Harder To Make Videos for Overwatch. Do You Still Play? - YouTube |
| 587 Likes | 587 Dislikes |
| 8,476 views views | 129,882 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 28 Mar 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét