
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/amouu Stream Discord - https://discord.gg/pFKmKGE Our 2nd official PvP montage and of course, yes I need alot of work when it comes to editing! Sorry this upload took so long and we'll have more flowing out soon but I hope you guys enjoy this one! I had alot of fun recording & making this video so definitely leave thoughts and comments below♥ GS at the date of videos creation: 273/281/316 Song Name: Numb - Linkin Park (Wild Cards Remix) No copyright infringement was intended in the making of this video, all songs used were used solely for entertainment purposes. ~Amouu♥
Numb | Valkyrie PvP Montage #2 - Amouu - YouTube |
| 165 Likes | 165 Dislikes |
| 2,604 views views | 2,250 followers |
| Gaming Numb Linkin Park | Upload TimePublished on 17 Jun 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét