
►Today a new, awesome balance patch came out for Overwatch and I am here to review it! The gameplay in the background is Mei on Lijiang tower I hope you guys enjoy ►I understand many of you don't have access to OW beta and may be wondering how this video will benefit you, but I figured I'd make one of these to showcase Blizzard's balancing style and perhaps shed some light on their mindset when it comes to patches. As well as give my thoughts and opinion on the patch overall. PATCH NOTES: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwa... Scatterarrow fun: https://gfycat.com/SharpThankfulFirec... *Channel Banner and Logo made by Tomographic (HIT HIM UP IF YOU WANT AWESOME ARTWORK DONE!) https://twitter.com/ItsTomographic https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOt5...
Overwatch | March 17, 2016 PATCH NOTES REVIEW!! (Mei Lijiang Tower Gameplay) - YouTube |
| 90 Likes | 90 Dislikes |
| 2,808 views views | 129,882 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 17 Mar 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét