![Valkyrie || Chaos - BDO NA Valkyrie Test Edit [Read Description] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NvgT99UQv44/maxresdefault.jpg)
https://www.twitch.tv/amouu SONG NAME: Chaos - Rich Brian SHOULD WE DO MORE LIKE THIS? This is my first time actually messing with ANY kind of true edits on a video so PLEASE let me know how I did. I'd like to look into making more videos of the sort of course with more variety in the edits. I kept this fairly simple but I had a LOT of fun making it. Regardless I hope you guys enjoyed! No copyright infringement was intended in the making of this video, all songs used were used solely for entertainment purposes. ~Amouu♥
Valkyrie || Chaos - BDO NA Valkyrie Test Edit [Read Description] - YouTube |
| 46 Likes | 46 Dislikes |
| 1,855 views views | 2,250 followers |
| Gaming Chaos Rich Brian | Upload TimePublished on 28 Nov 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét