![BDO NA 62 Valkyrie vs. 3 Different Sorcs [Mid Fight Annotations / Read description!] - YouTube](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4x86qe-IwhA/maxresdefault.jpg)
THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K ON YOUTUBE AND 2K ON TWITCH! I LOVE YOU ALL. My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/amouu Stream Discord: https://discord.gg/pFKmKGE TIME STAMPS: Nortyfied - 0:00 Kobain - 5:00 Macilus - 10:42 Various duels against 3 Sorcs I know & love. Got alot of love for all these guys and I appreciate them taking their time of day to feature in this video! Amazing fights with all of them and I definitely hope to get more of these. Should I upload the full 15 minute versions? Let me know! THEIR Links: https://www.twitch.tv/nortyfied_ https://www.twitch.tv/Macilus https://www.twitch.tv/kobainqts Valkyrie Gear: 259/263/294 Nortyfied Gear: 236/230/279 Kobain Gear: 269/270/295 Macilus Gear: 274/277/312 Songs Used: Hans Zimmer - Injection (Mission Impossible II Soundtrack) Soundmotion Studios - Let Go Kari Sigurdsson - Pearl Twelve Titans Music - From the Ashes Reborn No copyright infringement was intended in the making of this video, all songs used were used solely for entertainment purposes. Amouu♥
BDO NA 62 Valkyrie vs. 3 Different Sorcs [Mid Fight Annotations / Read description!] - YouTube |
| 181 Likes | 181 Dislikes |
| 10,303 views views | 2,250 followers |
| Gaming Let Go-20337 From The Ashes Reborn | Upload TimePublished on 29 Jan 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét