
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/amouu Stream Discord - https://discord.gg/pFKmKGE Heya guys! Just wanted to make a video about my personal thoughts & opinions on the new Black Spirit Rage abilities. All in all something I feel will help some players make a decision on what they want to prioritize as 'important' during PvP or PvE! ^^. I hope you guys have an amazing rest of your day/night & I'll see you soon! GS at the date of videos creation: 262/270/303 Here is the link for the music in the background! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyixO... All music credit goes to the original Artist & Uploader. No copyright infringement was intended in the making of this video, all songs used were used solely for entertainment purposes. ~Amouu♥
Valkyrie BSR Thoughts & Opinions - YouTube |
| 102 Likes | 102 Dislikes |
| 3,220 views views | 2,250 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 23 Mar 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét