
►Dirty BOOOOMB!! Just unlocked a new merc in the rotation - Fragger and boy is he strong... Is he OP? You decide! ►Not sure if this match went so well b/c I was playing Fragger, or if their team really sucked, or if my team was decent, or if b/c I was flanking a lot, or if it was b/c they were 4v5... It started off seemingly like an even match, but ended up with a bit of spawn farming towards the end after we pushed them back. Either way, I really enjoyed this match- here are some of the highlights!! ►Music: Music used: Anomaly Detected by Per Kiilstofte https://machinimasound.com/music/anom... Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...)
Dirty Bomb | FRAGGER MONTAGE! 28 kills!! (Dirty Bomb Fragger Montage/Gameplay) - YouTube |
| 38 Likes | 38 Dislikes |
| 2,222 views views | 129,882 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 4 Jun 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét