
►Today in Overwatch I'll discuss my thoughts on if spending the extra money for Origins Edition is worth it or not. I'll also talk about the details regarding Pre-Ordering Overwatch and if it's right for you. More info on purchasing Overwatch: http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/buy/ Collector's Edition: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017L187X2 Overwatch Open Beta FAQ Q. By what date do I need to pre-purchase to get early access to the Open Beta? A: To ensure you get early access to the Open Beta, pre-purchase or preorder at a participating retailer on or before April 29, 2016. Q. When will I receive my early access keys? A. All early access keys will be distributed on or before May 2, 2016. Q. How will I receive my early access key from a retailer? A. Your retailer will provide you with early access keys for your chosen platform. Distribution timing and methods vary by platform and retailer, so check with your favorite store for details. Q. How do I get early access to the Open Beta if I previously preordered or pre-purchased at a participating retail store, but didn't get an early access key? A. If you previously pre-purchased or preordered Overwatch at a participating retailer, contact your store to find out how to receive your early access keys. Q. Can I redeem my early access keys right away once I receive them? A. Early access keys on PC can be redeemed immediately through Battle.net Account Management "Games & Codes" "Add a Game Key". Early access keys on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be redeemable beginning on May 3, 2016—please be sure to save your key and redeem them on May 3 to download and play the game. Q. Who should I contact if I am having trouble redeeming my early access key? A. If you're having issues with redeeming your early access key(s), please reach out to whomever you pre-purchased or preordered from for assistance. Q. Do I need Xbox Live Gold or PlayStation Plus to participate in the Open Beta? A. Due to the multiplayer nature of Overwatch, Xbox Live Gold is required to play during the Open Beta and at launch. PlayStation Plus is not required during the Open Beta, but will be required to play at launch. Q. Will my progress from the Open Beta carry over to the launch version of the game? A. No. All progression including skins, rewards, levels, and stats gained during the Open Beta will be reset at launch. This includes any progression gained during the early access portion, as well. Q. Will PC and console gamers be able to play together during the Open Beta? A: No, cross-platform play will not be available during the Open Beta or at launch. Q. If I was invited to the Closed Beta, will I get access to the early access portion of the Open Beta? A. No. In order to play during the early access portion of the Open Beta May 3–4, you must pre-purchase or preorder Overwatch by April 29 (or receive an early access code from a friend). Q. Where can I learn more about the Open Beta? A. For additional details about the Open Beta including when it begins, where to download the client, and how to play, click here. http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/blo... *Channel Banner and Logo made by Tomographic (HIT HIM UP IF YOU WANT AWESOME ARTWORK DONE!) https://twitter.com/ItsTomographic https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOt5...
Is Overwatch Origins Edition Worth It? Pre-Ordering Overwatch Worth It? - YouTube |
| 1,449 Likes | 1,449 Dislikes |
| 161,930 views views | 129,882 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 19 Apr 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét